Mobile Market Stats at a Glance
- Mobile internet usage is projected to overtake desktop internet usage by 2014. (Source: Microsoft Tag)
- 7.96% of all web traffic in the U.S. is mobile traffic. That number skyrockets to 14.85% in Africa, and 17.84% in Asia -- up 192.5% since 2010. (Source: Pingdom)
- One half of all local searches are performed on mobile devices. (Source: Microsoft Tag)
- Mentioning a location in mobile ads and search results can increase click-through rates up to 200%. (Source: ThinkNear)
- 24% of US tablet owners use their tablets to shop 2-3 times per month; 20% use them to shop more than once per week; and 12% use them to shop every day! (Source: eMarketer)
- 9 out of 10 mobile searches lead to action, over half leading to purchase. (Search Engine Land, 2012)
You don’t have to look too far around you to see that mobile is BIG – and it’s getting bigger every day. An ever-growing number of web searches are done on smart phones – so why wouldn’t you want to tap into that kind of potential?
But even within the mobile universe, there are still choices to be made. What are the best mobile solutions for your business? Our team has expertise in all levels of mobile web design. From mobile frameworks and platforms, to mobile sites, responsive design, mobile advertising, and mobile apps, we’re here to help you decide what the smart solution is for your business.
Call us today to find out how you can mobil-ize your website without reinventing the wheel.